Since ancient times people have believed that it is possible to predict the future. But can you see through time yet? Now you can do it - with IntelliTipster! We are very proud to present IntelliTipster, the most advanced team sports prediction and league management software, capable of delivering amazingly precise match outcome forecasts for football, baseball, ice hockey, soccer, basketball, futsal, handball and other sports. Combined with a convenient league tracking environment, web update feature and advanced statistics features, this makes IntelliTipster a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use solution for league management.
Future is hidden from everyone, but IntelliTipster is the way to know a little more than others about it! But why IntelliTipster's predictions are that precise? Simple. IntelliTipster utilizes a combination of constantly growing statistical information database and multiple artificial intelligence techniques (such as adaptive neural networks and genetic algorithms) supported by powerful statistical analysis methods, mathematical simulations and dynamically tuned match profiling to deliver accurate match outcome predictions directly to your desktop.
Besides, IntelliTipster offers you a very convenient league management and tracking environment. Keeping eye on your favorite league has never been that easy! All you'll ever need to do is to enter scores of the matches already played (or simply download an updated league file) and the software will do the rest for you. Carefully selected statistics will provide you with an accurate overview of an upcoming event and will provide you with all the really necessary information for your own analysis.
Finally, with IntelliTipster you will be able to export any data and use it in a third-party application of your choice, making your sports league management incredibly flexible and easy.
Designed for both occasional sports fans and seasoned analysts, IntelliTipster is THE tool for you!
» version 1.6.3 - posted on 2007-11-14
Web update improved, Themis Forecasting Engine additionally optimized
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR INTELLITIPSTER
Delete the supplied software immediately if you DON'T agree with this document.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This EULA is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and IntelliForecast Labs ("AUTHOR") for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Software is provided at no charge to the user for an evaluation period of 30 days, after which it will cease functioning. If you would like to continue using the software after the evaluation period, you must purchase a license. When you purchase a license, you will receive a registration key that will turn off the evaluation period timer, as well as disable the reminder screen and the evaluation notices. The registration key will allow the licensee to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any one computer at any one time.
2. DISTRIBUTION. The complete "DISTRIBUTION LICENSE AGREEMENT (DLA) FOR INTELLITIPSTER" is contained in the file Distribution.txt and is an integral part of this EULA. By agreeing to the terms of this EULA you automatically agree to the terms of the aforementioned DLA.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to perform any unauthorized transfer of information (e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, AUTHOR may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will remain the exclusive property of AUTHOR and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as expressly set forth in this EULA. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. NO WARRANTIES. AUTHOR expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NO INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, AUTHOR'S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT SET BY THE AUTHOR; BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.